Please help me again ya!

Just use one thread, dont create a new one each time you make a reply.

Offline was explained to you, its programming while not connected to a plc. I dont know that there is an advantage, in some cases its how you HAVE TO do the programming.

When starting on a project you may not have the plc and/or machinery available so you begin the programming OFFLINE...ie not connected to the PLC.

Later when you do have access to the PLC and machinery you will load the offline created program then go thru a series of tests on I/O etc to verify it matches. THIS IS DONE ONLINE.

It is a little more detailed but that is the basics.

Seek for help with PLC

HI there..I'm a beginner in PLC..My question is:

When designing PLC ladder diagram, most of the time, you have to manipulate data to achieve the goal. You have assigned to design a PLC system where it could control the motor speed and display the motor speed on a seven segment LED module. Thus, you have to recommend the appropriate PLC advance function to interface with seven-segment-display LED to display the motor speed. Please help me. thanks!!

so you is looking to basicaly looking to control a word of data to give you easy control of outputs with as least programe as poss!!!

see attached example downloaded from mits web site there are loads of great examples about 100 or so for the FX range great learning aids

mouzhin said:
HI there..I'm a beginner in PLC..My question is:

When designing PLC ladder diagram, most of the time, you have to manipulate data to achieve the goal. You have assigned to design a PLC system where it could control the motor speed and display the motor speed on a seven segment LED module. Thus, you have to recommend the appropriate PLC advance function to interface with seven-segment-display LED to display the motor speed. Please help me. thanks!!

I wonder is it to do like this??? Please help me,thx