ENIutility software

Bob O

I have been trying to install the ENIutility software on my home computer running Windows XP Pro SP1. I get a message that my system32 can’t run a 16 bit Subsystem. I search RA and found that the software should be compatible with XP Pro.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob O.

May not be much help. But we just completed testing a system we built that uses two of the AB ENI module and two AD ECOM modules. The AB ENI utility works good on both our shop laptops, one is running Windows XP Home SP2 and the other Windows XP Pro SP2. The PLC setup for the ENI modules is a little trickie but all work good.

Alan

Thanks David.

I have the ENIutility software on my desktop and laptop at work and all is great but I can’t seem to get it working here at home.

Thanks,

Bob O.

Had a simalar problem with some different software, and different error message. It told me I was missing autoexec.nt file in my system32 dir.
I found this file in the I386 dir. copied it to system32 and all works fine now. Just a WAQ

I would like to add one more thing. For some unknown reason that file kept being deleted from the system32 dir.( never did find out why) I had to change the properties to read only. Go figure. Glad to be of service.