Please Help Me

HABIBI

We use Allen Bradley PLC Model SLC500 Include cpu5,02 Input/output digital Cart only and 1747-plc interface for communication with labtop.

So we want to make HMI for example by WINCC Application on system.

Please help us about this subject and if any hardware (for example special cart) or software needs explane speefication of those

Tanks

Best regards

Hello habibi;

If you have no response from a first post, it might be because your question is not clear. Posting it a second time exactly as the first will not get you more precise answers.

So we want to make HMI for example by WINCC Application on system
Do you mean you want to design your own HMI program, in VB perhaps?

Or do you want suggestions for setting up a commercial Scada package, RSView, Citect, WinCC, Genesys....? Hardware will depend on your selection and the type of connection you will need to install between PLC and HMI (what network you will choose).
Please be more specific.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

We use the Allen Bradly PLC Model SLC 500 with CPU 5/02 , digital input/output cart only and with 1747 – PIC interface for communication Laptop.

We need to make an HMI for WINCC application on system.

Mr Daniel Chartier
If possible advise us about the best way to do this , and inform us of any hardware(special cart ) software that we may need along with the procsdures for using them.

We dont use any Network ,directly conect to plc with serial port betwin PC or with 1747 – PIC .
Tank you for your time & cooperation