software. I have a PCMK card for my
notebook which works fine but the
customer wants a desktop connection
in the office and I never ordered one of
these. Thanks!

Two Choices

Datalink DL-PC

or

Lantronix DR-IAP which would connect to one of the PLC's serial ports and allow you to browse the whole network

Datalink 230k Lantronix 32k Baud Rate
Lantronix cheap compared to Datalink.

I have both in my plants and both work great.

Thanks!

I would go the 1784-PKTX route however the
other boards suggested might be useful
depending on price.

more expensive option, but opens the door for connetion across the business. I recently bought a 4 slot controlLogix chassis, 1 ethernt card, 1 DH+/RIO card, connect DH+ network & office / factory ethernet
network to the control Logix, comms from the P.C. is then simply ethernet,
and remote access etc is al possible, including using Linx as the DDE/OPC server for future reporting works ...... always leave the door open for "future development"