gsd-file CP541

Greet

I'm trying to connect one S5 and one S7 -PLC via the CP541-communication-card (to get some info of the S5 on the WINCC-station).
But I can't seem to find the CP541 in my catalog. I also don't find a gsd-file for it. Can someone help me?

Thanx,
Greet

As far as I can find out a CP541x is a profibus card for a PC ..

If you want to connect PLC and PC in an S7 project you have to add an HMI station to your project and then install a CP5411 or 5412 card

Greetings

Eric Buysse

The CP5411 or CP5412 card is an S7-card.

The CP541 is an S5-communication-card(with profibus-port, so that I can connect in my Profibus-circuit).

Greetings

OK, after two days searching on the net, I found the correct gsd-file!

But I have another question about this CP541. In my S5-PLC I have to write the correct parameters in DB1 (SL1). Can someone tell me what the parameter PGN means? (PGN = programmer bus number). I still want to use the sinec L1 for my PG if there is a problem in the production. So what is the BUS-number of my PG-connection?

Greetings