Directsoft print preview problem.

elevmike

Ok so when I go to do a print preview, DirectSoft freezes and hogs my system resources so it takes forever to close it via Task-manager. I've selected various printers and get the same thing. Just cant figure it out. I'd hate to do a re-install.....

This is only happening Directsoft, (no other apps).

So does this sound familliar? If so please let me know how you resolved it.

Thanks, Mike

BTW DS4, Build 25, WinXP.

When is the last time you re-booted?

Are you trying to print to what is set as default?

Is the default printer the one currently connected to the PC?

Thanks for the response Ron,

Actually I've had to reboot on every attempt, almost... I've 4 printers: 2 on the network, 1 local USB, and PDF995. This happens no matter which printer I select.

The strange thing is that all other applications, Word, Execll, the accounting & dispatching, CME, bla bla... all print (with all printers), just fine.

What happens is that after I setup the print, or print-preview dialog box and click on OK, everything freezes.