help me please!, I want to decrease string

G
I have got a problem with my program about memory of PLC. I am using a MicroLogix 1500 LRP Serie C. I wanted to decrease string in my program. I told detail to you ;
My program wanted to receive value hex to string. Each of hex value, I wanted to arrange to channel, each one must be arrange to string thus I used ACN (String Concatenate) function of PLC to join and stored it to string other. Do you have method decrease string not concatenate ?
So, I am unable download software to PLC, because I found indicating Program error ERROR: The program has exceeded the memory limit of 4K user data words. My question is, is there a way to decrease string to well-fitting.
Please, I wanted suggestion to work and you have any more suggestion please tell me. Thanks in advance.

guest said:
I have got a problem with my program about memory of PLC. I am using a MicroLogix 1500 LRP Serie C of Alllen-Bradley. I wanted to decrease string in my program. I told detail to you ;
My program wanted to receive value hex to string. Each of hex value, I wanted to arrange to channel, each one must be arrange to string thus I used ACN (String Concatenate) function of PLC to join and stored it to string other. Do you have method decrease string not concatenate ?
So, I am unable download software to PLC, because I found indicating Program error ERROR: The program has exceeded the memory limit of 4K user data words. My question is, is there a way to decrease string to well-fitting.
Please, I wanted suggestion to work and you have any more suggestion please tell me. Thanks in advance.