RB Module

bamatki

Does anyone know which termination selection option is for Port 1 and Port 3 for RS 232 ? Is the none selection the default for RS 232 ?

Thanks for the link but we still have the same question. It doesn't appear to list an RS 232 option. Do you know whether the "none" listed would be correct with RS 232 or would one of the others be used ?

Similar Topics

Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom