relays

Google is your friend.

I did a google search for this and here is what I got. Probably better than I could have explained anyways.

google = captive contact relay?

A captive contact or mechanically linked relay means that the contacts have locked together by a mechanical link. If one contact set welds together then the other contact can't change state. They are also called safety relays, forced contacts or positively guided relays.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everybody

who has helped out with my various problems over the last few months.

Today we had the customer up for the factory acceptance test - basically a functionality test before shipping the last bits to site and starting the on-site commissioning.

I'm pleased to say everything went very smoothly and we delivered a very satisfied group of customer representatives back to their train, after which the boss cracked open the Sekt.

I very much doubt whether things would have gone so smoothly without the assistance I've had here!

Cheers

Roy

How the heck did my post land here?

I could swear I started a new Thread for this post and since I was just back from work, I hadn't touched a drop - apart from the one (small) glass of Sekt that the boss gave out!

Perhaps Phil, or somebody, can move the post back where it belongs!