timmer

agrippa

I have a program were I need to delay the out put signal with a timmer. I know this is vague but I know were the output signal is all i need to do is but a delay so it dooesnt connet to the negitive rung for 2 seconds after it is activated.

I don't know what a 'negative rung' is, but, the solution to
this problem is this:

1. Replace the output address (Y001) in the current rung with
an internal relay (AR001).

2. Add a rung that uses the internal relay (AR001) in a
logic condition test for '1' ( --] [ -- ) as the input
instuction, and a timer (2 seconds, on delay) as the output
instruction.

3. Use the DONE status of the Timer (T001.DONE) to drive the
original output address (Y001)

Done

This may help with your earlier question about AB timmers (btw the word is Timer). I wont say my example is good or bad, just a way to do it. Maybe you can come back and show me a better way.
timmer.bmp