Goldstar PLC

Jason Cheng

The LG brand is the former Goldstar, i have try to use the KGL-WIN software for my Goldstar PLC; STARCON-F series but it is fail to communicate....my be should use the older version software...

Is there any one has experience on this Goldstar PLC? What is the programming software and the interface like? Any one can help me on this matters?

Thanks and best regards

Jason

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am looking for a manual of the Goldstar make STARCON A48 PLC. The PLC consists of a CPU unit type no. A48P and several I/O units.(The...
Replies
Views
Hi, i has a trouble with PLC Goldstar FPU080H. can u help me find a software to download this PLC. The trouble is ALARM 1 always occur when PLC...
Replies
Views
Dear everyone, I have a problem with Goldstar PLC, type Starcon-MF FPU080H. The PLC connected to the touch screen display (Proface brand). The...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'm Jason here and this is my first post. I believe you guy can help me to solve my problem. I am looking for the PLC programming...
Replies
Views
W
We have LG Goldstar PLC unit with CPU K5P-15H. I need user manual of this PLC. How to get the user manual? Which web sites? Thank you. William
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom