S7 + MAC panel, communitating in multidrop instead of PPI

Exar

Hello

I have a communication problem: there is Siemens s7 200 and Mitsubishi panel MAC e300. There is Mitsubishi cable CAB8 - its for multidrop rs485 connection - but trying to communicate was unsuccesful.

I know there is another CAB20 for PLC-panel PPI mode, but would it be possible to use CAB8 to 'talk' between single s7 PLC and MAC somehow using multidrop mode? If so - how?
Thx in forward.
--
Exar

I think these are all S drivers (E-designer: File=>Project settings)
Any help?

s-drivers.jpg

Similar Topics

I want to restore an MP277 touch via ethernet connection. For that i need to know the mac id of the device. Its not mentioned in the sticker...
Replies
Views
Has anyone experience with a HMI-panel from the Italian producer Sysmac, also the name 'Abaco' is found in my documentation. I am looking for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Good morning to everyone on the forum and happy new year. I'm trying to use the following functions in sysmac studio, because I need to enable one...
Replies
Views
So, here's probably a silly one that I hope someone here knows. I am working with a SYSMAC NA5 HMI. (First time doing anything with Omron.) What...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom