AB PLC Instruction Set

Unregistered

U
Good Day PLC Wizards!

I had asked in my prevoius posts regarding the difference of SLC and CLX AB processors with regards to overall system performance. I have another query regarding the instruction set used for CLX ladder programming. Do they use the same instruction set with SLC ladder programming? I have been looking for the instruction set at AB on line manuals but I have not find one.
Hope somebody can help me. Or at least give me the link that I could go to and see the instruction set of CLX processor ladder programming.

Thanks,
oirene

Similar Topics

Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I am working on upgrading an exisiting PLC system comprising of a Symax Model 300 PLC. I am replacing it with an Allen-Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hello, there is anyone who have already used hpmont plc? now i am programming for that plc and have " pid autotuning is not working" issue. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help write a PLC instruction. I am using Proficy Machine Edition 6.5. Our indexing rotating table has 3 nests that are equally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom