AD remote I/O

elevmike

Regarding the Terminator I/O,

What happens to the outputs when/if there is a loss in communications? I cant seem to find this in the manuals. Hopefully the all go off..??

I think the default is for them to all go off, but that it can be changed to latch current state and all on.

Take that with a grain of salt; I've never actually used the Terminator I/O, but I did look into it at one point and the action above is what I remember finding out.

I think it's selectable with Dipswitch 5 on the T1K-RSSS slave. Look at page 2-7 and 2-8 of the T1K-RSSS manual on AD's website.

Similar Topics

So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom