Ez Touch Question

BoxerBrats

OK Setting up my EZ touch screen, playing around with the object "LookUp Text" I assighned "2-V05301" as the address string, what I dont see how to do yet is in my PLC code (AD 450) how do i address this with the message number to display... would it be B5301.1 for message #1?

I hope I explained this right, sometimes what makes sense in my head, is utter garbage in others

It works off of the value in that register. If you place a value of 1 into V05031, then message #1 will display. If you place a value of 25 into V05031, then message #25 will display. The way you would do that in the Direct Logic PLCs is to do a LD Kxx of the message number (K1 or K25 for example) and then do an OUT V5031.

Similar Topics

Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using WonderWare Intouch at my factory for the HMI. Here is what I'm trying to accomplish: Save data values (27 of them) into one...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy 1. Please how can I create a shutdown button on the intouch? 2. Also how can I configure graphical Trend for 9 different values/tags in it?
Replies
Views
(Solved) Howdy everyone, Quite a newbie here. Come from a programming background and fell into working with PLC (Logix 5000) and Wonderware...
Replies
Views
Ok, so this questions has two parts. First of all, I am creating a SmartSymbol with some indirect tags that I want to display in a generic pop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom