Generate alarm sound on PanelViewPlus 1500

JohnCH

J
Hi..
I used PanelviewPlus 1500 to replace old PV 1400e. I want to generate sound (an audio) if alarm occur. How to setup the PanelviewPlus? I tried to check "AUDIO" on RSView Studio Alarm Setup? Any idea?
Thank you.
John

Unfortunately, there is no external audio on the PanelView Plus. One possibility is to use the alarm handshake and acknowledge bits to control an external horn.

For example, you can set it up so that when the alarm is triggered, a bit is sent that enables the horn, and then use the acknowledge bit to silence the horn once an operator has acknowledged the alarm.

Rick

Thank you for your reply.
I used RSView SE with three client, how to activate internal beep on client computer?
Thank you
John

Similar Topics

Hello, in iFix I want to do a boolean calculation with two values, and generate an alarm if the result is true. The calculation in my BL block...
Replies
Views
how to generate alarm when PLC & its components like Input Output cards disconnect from Network using Un managed switch 1783 US8T. and PLC is...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a way to dynamically generate a 2D barcode on a PanelView screen? An Activex Control maybe? If such a method is out there, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to generate source file of OB1 including all dependent blocks. But i am getting a message which says-->>one or more blocks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom