TrendX for Rsview

brijacq

I am trying to display a trendx in rsview, which was written in a older version and all it keeps telling me is that i need a newer version of trendx.I have the latest version of trendx but i still keep getting the same message. Has anybody else had the same problem?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to update our antiquated trending. I'm still relatively new to A/B having worked with it only for about a year. What I WANT is DeltaV...
Replies
Views
I am using RSView 32 version 6.30.16 Works on my laptop to modify a Runtime project on a desktop PC which is the same version. I have moved some...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What i am trying to do is set the x scale (hours) of a TrendX object to match a production run time which is stored in a Tag. If anyone...
Replies
Views
Andreb
A
Factory Talk used to use a trending product called TrendX. GE uses a product with the same for displaying archived data in their Proficy View HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have one computer where the trends fail to create a history log. The first time you open a trend ( on project load ) it says "failed to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom