Program Trouble?

bop

Hi there i have replaced my slc 5/03 processor with a new one and down load my back up files.What I have notice is that the analog module on one of the remote I/O does'nt seem to recognise all its input. I tried to download an old file and it works!But sadly the trouble just transfered to another remote I/O analog module. This is related to one of my previous post and i have done all the suggestions recommended to me on that problem. Does that have to do with my Scanner or is it just the program? Another thing is I have replce my scanner with a new one but an error occurs indicating that MO-MI file size has exceeds the capacity of the module.Thanks Hope some one would help me.

Make sure each remote I/O is addressed correctly.

You mention Scanner, does this mean you are using a hand held programmer, or are you using a PC?

I had a similar problem and had to correct the data tables to insure the remotes were being told what to look for and when.

hi leadfoot! thanks for the advise. The answer to your question is that im using a pc to online to the processor. My flex I/O is connected to the scanner. My scanner is on the 1st slot of my SLC 5/03 processor.