button label question

sapoleon

hi again,
I see a lot of topics regarding labeling, the last one was an large one with some discussions in german.
Well, now I run into a problem with english, for one button.
We have in the HMI one button, (for each instrument) that allows us to take into account the faults or not.
For one side, we decided "Ignore Fault", but, "don't ignore fault" is a bit long, and I personlly don't like it. Other idea is "Fault Active" and "Fault Deactive" but, once again I feel it a little confusing.
So, at last, the request, can some of the english native language persons here can give me a nice label for this button?

Thanks

What's wrong with ON and OFF? All those terms are saying that but none are the invert of Ignore Fault. If you have an alarm you either acknowledge it or bypass it and either of these may have different levels. AS Kidblue mentioned, this could be a Yes/No situation.

rsdoran,
its not to acknowledge or not an alarm, it is the posibility to manualy override instrument faults indications (i don't know if i am expressing myself correctly).
the idea, is that if they press this button (there is one in every instrument), they don't take into acount the fault of the instrument (we have a bit in every instrument that gives a fault condition). and, is a requirement from the client.
like i said before, we stayed with enable and inhibit fault.