quickpanel

G
I’m using the QUICKPANEL Jr. and would like to know when driving a menu with a PLC register, in this chase the A-B SLC500, where in the Cimplicity Machine Edition programming software do you enter the register that will trigger the different menus from the PLC?

Thank you

I'm not quite sure how you've implemented your menu, so it's hard to give you specific advice.

If the manus are on different screens, then right click on the target name and look at the properties, you'll see a field for 'Panel Trigger Variable'. Is that what you mean?

QuickPanel

Thanks Steve...that what I mean. In the application that we are using if there is a fault with the machine than register N7:30 (Graphical Panel ID 3) is triggered to return to the main menu.

Similar Topics

Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, hello to everybody! I have a problem with Quickpanel IC754VBI06SFD-GF Proficy Machine Edition Runtime 6.5 QuickPanel View V2.00...
Replies
Views
Dear guys, I am not a programmer but I can do simple things myself. I'm stuck with the following. if I want to extract a value from my rx3i...
Replies
Views
does anyone know if you can make a graphical panel with the quickpanel+ 7inch that you can only open with a password? for example a panel where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel gp570-sc21 program to PC. I load from QP to PC the project through the working HMI-CAB-C49...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom