Need some help

Pjohn

I brought AB 1784-PCMK/B ( DH+,DH485 & RIO ) long time ago and i loosen 1784PCMK4/B cable .
Please someone can give me for wiring and pin arrangemet .
I have 1784PCMK5/B cable can i cut the end side ( DB-9 ) and re connect to RJ45 or not . or parallel RJ45 and DB9 together .
I wait for help

Greetings Pjohn,

do NOT cut up the existing cable ... you need to buy the correct one ... the little gray box (called the "electronics pod") on each cable contains special electronics ... (if I understand your question) the one that you have is made for DH+ ... the one that you need is made for DH-485, etc. ... the two are NOT interchangeable ... even if you make the connection fit, you will not be able to communicate because the electronics in the "pod" will not be correct ...

tip: if you buy one on e-bay, make sure that you're getting the correct (_______/B) cable ... the older type (______/A) cables have a larger end and will not fit into your newer "/B" style card ...

and welcome to the forum ...

Last edited: