Omron Io Module

Unregistered

U
Hai

How I Reprsent Io Addressing For Omron Input Output Module In The Main Rack , I Am New To Omron , I Have Working Knowledge In Siemens

I don't know if this is true for all Omron PLCs, but for CQM1 it is as follows. The address is made up of five digits:
  • first digit: 0=input 1=output
  • second and third digit: decimal value starting at 00 defining the nth module of either type. First input module gets number 00, second gets 01, and so on. First output module gets number 00, second gets 01, and so on. So you get an input module 00 and an output module 00.
  • fourth and fifth digit: bitnumber in the module ranging from 00 to 15. You can precede the bitnumber with a dot and in this case you don't need to enter the preceding 0 for bitnumbers 0 through 9.
Examples:
  • 10205 = bit 5 of the third output module (equals 102.5 or 102.05)
  • 00000 = bit 0 of the first input module (can be integrated in the CPU) - is also equal to 0.0

Kind regards,