Omron Io Module

It you can be more specific, I can probably help. Most Omron rack mount type PLC's require registration in the I/O table. What type are you dealing with?

Most Omron rack mount type PLC's require registration in the I/O table. What type are you dealing with?
Only the CS1 and CJ1. Others did not require registration.

how i represent input and output address for omron io module in the main rack

Required information
Model of PLC processor
Rack layout (from the left)
for example CS1G-CPU43E, 16 point input model CS1W-ID211, 64 point output module model CS1W-OD261 etc etc.
They are all just numbers, no %, I, Q, X, or Y.
This can be very cofusing to a newbie to Omron but is really appreciated by us oldies.

I think the thread where I answered this question was from the same one who started this thread. Look here to read it.

Kind regards,