OK AD ethernet problems..... and going nuts (REVISED) sorry for the boo-boo

BoxerBrats

Ok went out today to load in programs into the plc, touch screen ect... set everything up using a ethernet, used a thernet switch (3 COM) first time to run this, and have problems.....

I set up the ethernet card on the touch screen to Node 3, the 450 PLC ECOM card to node 2, and the 250 ECOM to node 1. When I hook my laptop, to access these it see all 3 nodes, but gives me a protocal error everytime i try to connect to a certain node.

I notice even though when I look at them through NetEdit3 it show all 3, aqnd the appropoiate nodes, but I notice the IP adresses are all the same 250-250-250-250-250

I tried changing them but it goes back to the same IP address.
I will be the first to admit, this is all new to me, I done alot of PLC programming, but first time sitting up a ethernet

if anyone has a clue let me know thanks...

Last edited: