Mitsubishi A-Series Time Function

jp911

Using GPPWin, I have set the time/date in the PLC. I need to know how to write this into the program so that different sequences happen at different times thoughout the day.

Your clock data is in D registers right? The year in one, the hour in another etc. etc. Although, I have not yet needed the clock data. I believe that since your data registers are constantly changing with time "real time that is", you could use the =,>,<,compare etc. instructions to due other actions as a result of the value of your registers. I'm not sure of what actions you want to happen because you have not yet stated them in your post.
What type of plc are you using... A,F,FX?

Tim

I cannot remember the exact syntax of the command for the A series for using the time of day for actions, but the fx command is written like this

TMCP K10 K20 K30 D0 M0

This means compare the time of 10:20 & 30 secs from data register D0. The internal bit M0 will be on when it is less than that time and M1 when = and M2 when >

However, be advised that the real time clock is not very accurate. It drifts a few seconds per day. This accumulates and sends any settings way out over a long period.

The time in the plc needs to be periodically reset to the correct time.