OP 17 Agian

hagos

To upload the unit, do I need to switch to the transfer mode, or could I upload while in the run mode?

Cheers to you all
Hagos

Hello hagos;

You need to enter transfer mode only when communicating between ProTool and the HMI panel. Since you are using Prosave to do an upload, you do not need to enter transfer mode.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello ,
I tried to upload OP17 today but it doesn't work. I used both Protool and Prosave. But it is said to check my interface configuration. Meanwhile I am sure that the cable is correct (Well.. I used the same cable to download that OP17). Is it correct that I don't have to go to Transfer mode for Prosave?.
Also another question for me is how to go in Transfer mode for touch panel like Tp270 10'. Thank You very, I truly appreciate the answer.

hello, you can switch OP in transfer mode when you hold ESC+down_arrow+right_arrow and power on OP. Sorry for my english :)

Ive always had to switch a panel to transfer mode to upload to Prosave with OP's & Protool with CE Panels with the Upload checkbox ticked.

Make sure your communication settings are correct ie MPI,serial in prosave and place the unit into transfer mode and you should be ok.

Hope this helps

STL