AB pv9000 touchscreen Flickering

WaterMaker

Hi memebers,

I have just joined this site, and have a question already about an AB touchscreen.
The screen is a PV9000, which i believe has been superseaded. The problem which is new to me, is a random flicker in the screen. we have ruled out most general problems and think it may be a connection problem with the tubes.
I have been trying to locate some information on cleaning or fault finding which may help in temp repairs until a new one can be supplied. (ship still at sea)
I anyone can give me some dirction, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I have 2 PV Plus 7 screens used in the same system that both have touch screens that can be challenging to activate after they haven't been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I worked with RedLion HMI several years, in the last year four CR3000 HMI (10 and 15") had have problems with the touchscreen. All...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View ME application that was has been converted to an SE application. I installed it under SE Station version 13 and it...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I'm wondering if anyone has some good tip/tricks for dealing with scratches and scuffs on touchscreens. At this point I'm working on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom