S7 - Copying and modifying a ProTool program

RMA

In order to increase the update speed of my ProTool program when it's running on the laptop over Ethernet I decided to create a second copy of the program without all the archiving in the original copy. Having copied and renamed the program I now find that I can't easily delete the archives, I have to first go through the variables and remove any access to the archive. Since we're talking about 19 archives, most with 73 entries, this is going to be a major undertaking.

Does anybody know if there's any way to "force" the deletion of the archive or alternatively some way to copy / recreate the program without the archives? Is there any way of creating a script under windows to do the deletions automatically? Even if I wind up deleting all the archives and having to recreate the two that I still need, this would be a lot less work than I'm faced with at the moment!