Logo! 230rs

mcclaud

Hi everybody.
I can't enter the logo! menu.There are only the "set prametrs" and "set clock" options.
How enter to "stop/run mode" menu or "program menu" (unlock PLC) without plug it on the PC?
Whot is the conections diagram and scheme of PC cable to Logo! ?

Hi,

push ESC and OK at the same time.
BTW. you will find all answers to your questions in LOGO! manual in Siemens/AD websites.
I dont think you can make LOGO! PC Cable.
There is a possibility to get soft, logo, manual, cable quite cheap as the starter pack.

Mark

hi dear check at the following web site

www.ad.siemens.de/logo

you can download very good logo manual where evry thing is explained

Any way just to help u, a small portion from the manual is as follows which will solve your purpose as
a) You can open programming mode by pressing "Left Arrow Key+"Right Arrow Kwy​
++ OK. (all 3 together)

b) You set parameter assignment mode by pressing ESC+OK.