SLC500 file compare

sailor99

I would appreciate any help with the following pogramming issue. I have a barcode scanner linked to a SLC5/04 using devicenet. Boxes are scanned on a conveyor and diverted onto one of two pick lanes. When the box is reintroduced in the system it will be scanned again. I need to store the box identity code (6 characters) in a stack. If the same box is scanned a second time it will not divert. My question is can I compare a single file with a stack and the kick out the duplicate read.
I hope this makes sense. Thanks

Similar Topics

Ex If I Read from Integer file N7:0 N7:0 is an 8 point input card , input 0 and 2 are on , rest off When I look at : N7:0 -7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 I...
Replies
Views
How can I read individual binary bits from a SLC500 within FTH SE? With the Tag Browser I can get to the Binary Files and get each Integer from...
Replies
Views
Cheers!, I am an experienced electron plumber, but completely new to PLCs. I am trying to exhume a SLC500-based (AB P/N 1747-L20A) Pallet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am Converting a Program from SLC500 to ControlLogix. I have exported the SLC files and ran them through the Project Migrator which...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me if it is possible to convert a file that was developed using the SLC Logistics software by ICOM to an (*.RSS) file that can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom