run rslogix 500

PERSPOLIS

HI EXPERTS

everytime I open rslogix500 or rslinx it is always floppy drive is actuated for few times before the program is run this is on DELL INSPIRON 2500 this is similiar to when you want open up a file on your A drive and disk is not in the drive and computer keep searching the file on A drive with some kind of knocking noise, is there any way that the computer or program can be set up to eleminate this kind of behaviour.
Many Thanks EXPERTS

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, Will there be any issue if i add a routine Online in Run Mode?? Will it require a download? I don't have a live PLC for simulation...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone explain me what is the difference in Logix Designer FBD between instruction first scan and instruction first run? I understand...
Replies
Views
I have a set of binary bits that stores information for indicators. If the program shuts down and restarts, the status of those bits stays the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I installed RSLogix Emulate 5000 19.01.00 on a PC but it fails at start-up. No error messages during installation. The error message I get...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom