How to connect PLC on LAN

pe_vivek

Hi All,
I want to know that what are the different mathods available to connect different standalone PLC on one single network.

It all depends on the brand and type of PLCs and the brand and type of network. Please provide more information. Otherwise this question cannot be answered without going way too deep into the matter.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hi Guys im new to the plc world , i would like to know how to setup my LAN settings on my laptop so i can connect to the plc any assistance...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I am using Mitsubishi PLC :FX3g and downloaded the program in it. When I connect Mitsubihi FX2N-4DA expansion module, it lost its communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
hi hello every one . i have a Omron nt31c hmi and i want to connect with ls plc XBC DR60SU via rs232 . do any one now how ?? secondly :i have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom