need pinouts for cables

goxx

know a good place i can find a heap of information?
ti405 series
ti505 series

another question, will the 505 fit all 500 series?

thanks

Goxx

What do you mean by "Will the 505 fit all 500 series?"?
Do you mean will a cable that happens to fit one particular item in the 505-series fit everything in the 500-series?

Absolutely not. There are differences in cables used within the 505-series itself. For example, the 525 CPU had a single 25-pin RS232 port; the 535 had a single 25-pin RS232 port plus a single 9-pin RS422 port; early 545s had a single 9-pin RS232 port plus a single 9-pin RS422 port (different from the 535); later 545s and 555s had a single 9-pin RS232 port plus a combination 9-pin RS232/RS422/RS485 port which meant the individual pin allocations had to be shuffled about.

detail - more
question - not so short
quality of answer - better
hint

Ken

thanks for the info. these are our older plc's that we used before our equipment came with S7, now we need to look at them and our cables are either gone or bad or in somebody's tool box.

ken, our plant is split into two divisions, on my side of the house we have the lower number 505 series, on the other side of the house they have the 565 and 575, i have never had to deal with them, that was the basis of that question.

thanks again.