S5 Cpu 941b

ADRIANARMY

Hi, I´m A New Member At This Page And A New Programer To,
I´ve A Problem With S5 Cpu 941b, The Stop Led Is Flashing, I´ve Turned Off It.
And The Status Is The Same. I`d Like How Solve The Problem.
However I´d Be Great.

Do you have access to the plc code? If so you should be able to access the ISTACK and BSTACK registers - these will give you the reason for the stoppage, generally a restart from the programmer will be more effective than switching the power off the plc.

The stop led flashing is usually an indication of an internal error. Try putting the cpu to stop then run using the run/stop switch. If the fault is the same then as Kev says the ISATCK/BSTACK will tell you where and why.
You will definitely need access to the code and an original copy of the programm before the error in case as a last resort you have to wipe the CPU memory and reload the code.
Does the syatem have an eprom?