Which INI file to modify for DirectSoft32:

Does anyone know which INI file I have to modify in order for DirectSoft32 to stop looking at the PROJECT folder every time I choose OPEN and instead look in MY DOCUMENTS folder?

Or better yet look at the same folder that was last opened.

Thanks

Andy

When you open DirectSoft Launch, on the left is a listing for DS400.INI. Click on it and go down to the [PATHS] section. Modify the default directory there. I don't think it has a memory of "last opened directory"

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I'm just wondering if somebody had a same idea like me. I would like to make customized RSlogix environment like color convention...
Replies
Views
Anyone using InTouch ever have this error? I am getting this error when I open my project in Window Maker. I click "ok" and the project opens...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a serious problem: i can't read .ini files especially win.ini from intouch 9.5 and store the string readed into a variable can you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC to the mini console's RJ12 connector? use an RJ12/DB9 cable?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom