AD website down??

Sorry guys,

Ma Bell decided to dig up and cut all our T1’s and local lines. We were dead in the water until about 12:00 or so. Very sorry for any inconvenience.

Andy

Last edited:
A few years ago the water dept came by to replace the drain intake in front of our building, and in the process fractured our water line & ripped up all our comm cables. After about 12 hours we were able to get the phone company to tranfer our lines to our Nextels. We lived with no water for two days and no phones or webservice for about 3-4 days.

Things happen.....but now we have a nice new sidewalk...

I was hoping that the site was being changed to reflect the release of the new servos and drives...I am eagerly awaiting their release. Any idea how long?

Similar Topics

Hi, just wondered if anyone has the Toshiba EX100 User manual from the website? It appears to be down right now and I can't get into it. Thanks, Sam
Replies
Views
I need to download some docs on the H0-CTRIO...however I cant raise the automationdirect.com website. Is it me or them??
Replies
Views
Is the Rockwell website down as I cannot connect to ab.com or rockwellautomation.com they both give me a gateway timeout message.
Replies
Views
Some time back Citect users were discussing how bad the Aveva website is to navigate compared to the old Schneider one. if i remember correctly...
Replies
Views
a long time ago somewhere on here, i saw a post about how you can control your plc over the internet. i looked through it and someone posted a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom