Melsec-Q addressing

JMA

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the correct direction. I am using the Q02 type Mitsi PLC. I have a 12way rack with a 12 way ext rack, how do i address the input card in slot 9 on the rack, ie, x 90, or x 100 x101 etc,what happens when i reach the hexidecmil part, x10A?

Please help!

JMA

addressing will depend number of I/O points for particular card and what you do with parameters. you can rearrange cards start address manually if you choose to do so meaning that address for something in slot 9 can be any address addressable by plc.
you better read the manual or at least some tutorials (search mrplc.com)...
your windows has calculator. don't be afraid to use it. just make sure to switch to scientific view, select hex and see what is result when you try to add 1 to 10A...

Last edited: