WinCC v6.0 and SQL server

huynt

Dear all. Now, i have WinCC v6.0 and SQL server. Before I install WinCC it must to install SQL server include of WinCC. I have two question:
Can i install SQL server in other computer?.
Can i can use SQL server ( not include with WinCC v6.0)?

Thanks.

I can not install in other computer and if I install other SQL server, I can install WinCC?

Its so...
If you install WinCC SQL server, you would have normal SQL Server with group name of your computer.
If you previously have installed SQL, WinCC would make a new SQL Group with name of the computer. (<your computer name>(WinCC)).
You dont need to be scared, it work normally and fine...

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm trying to connect WinCC Pro to SQL server through OBDC. Everything is okie, I'm able to transfer number, DateTime and even a direct...
Replies
Views
I am new to WinCC and have limited experience with SQL servers and databases, but I have been presented with a problem with the overwriting of...
Replies
Views
Kindly, while trying to install Siemens Pcs7 Wincc v6, we got a message that "SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3a" need to be installed from a CD...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect Wincc Flexible 2008 Advanced into SQL Server 2005 via script. For the test I made a db in the SQL as db_kalup and created a...
Replies
Views
Dear All i have a group of Rectangle in WinCC which have different tags and similar values. i want to modify these group values again by using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom