Help to select a plc for training

jgutierrez

Hi,I was looking for a PLC training kit and someone recommended me the new ZEN programmable Relay.I think this is a goodone for Practice, but this one doesn't come with many instructions like others PLCs(like shift register,move,difu ect).I don't know how to built them and if it's going to help me in some way.also I'm a littler comfused if I should choose another PLC.
Can anyone help with this?
I'll appriciate.Thanks.

Similar Topics

Like to use Plc for Die casting machine Use for sequential functions starting/stopping solenoid along with Proportional valves require 45...
Replies
Views
I was asked to create a device for my friend which will count racing loops time. It's simple as it has to: Get started after pressing start...
Replies
Views
Hi I am also new to this site and trying to learn I have read about a hundred posts so far and am very impressed with the people on this...
Replies
Views
G
Hi,I was looking for a PLC training kit and someone recommended me the new ZEN programmable Relay.I think this is a goodone for Practice, but this...
Replies
Views
I am new to this instruction and know what it should look like, but I think there is something you have to do or it won't work (not sure). I guess...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom