time to party

BoxerBrats

after a week of pulling out my hair, hours on the phone with tech support, calling friends, calling friends of friends.... and noone had any clue. Today at 1:30 pm pacific time I successfully set up my very first AD network with ethernet switch, 2 plcs, and touch screen. What it finally came down to on my 205 plc, bad EComm card, and on the 405 plc had cable to the exspansion base in the wrong port.

So happy days are here again

Similar Topics

Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I had a question regarding Kepware. I was able to pull in data from my PLC tags along with the tags coming from the third party OPC...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm having issues with an EDS file supplied by a third-party manufacturer in Studio 5000... I manage to install the EDS without any...
Replies
Views
Should it be possible to upload hardware and software with TIA from a controller that has 3rd party profinet I/O (Muir) Impact67? I have only...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to find an answer in Rockwell's site or here. I am curious if CCW can connect to 3rd party devices via E-I/P like other brands and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom