Short circuit current calculation

ushidayo

I would like some opinions on software for calculating short circuit currents and other such calculations that should be done when sizing breakers, etc. I'm thinking of purchasing such software so that I can check that our suppliers don't overspec or underspec components. If you use software for these calculations, which software do you use? Would you advise others to use it? Also, which regulations does the software cover?

Kind Regards

Alastair

Similar Topics

We have a machine we are supplying to a European customer. From what I can tell, according to EN60204 we are required to specify the short...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've been looking at the latest version of UL508A, and am finding that my understanding is basic, at best. What I've been trying to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, does any of you guys know a (free) program to calculate short circuit currents in power distribution systems? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi group! Repeatedly found answers to some questions in the PLC's programming world, now I decided to ask the question directly) Now I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use Allen Bradleys 194e serie as load switch for my cabinets. The technical data confuses me, it says: On the general data it says...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom