PanelView_Blues

I have a 2711-T10C20 Panelview 1000, tried to connect via Ethernet...no go. The Panelview is connected to ABs 9300-RADES Modem, the other connection goes into Mencom Ethernet connection and Logix 5000 rack. If I connect thru the Mencom, I can see and talk to the Logix 5000, I cannot however talk to the Panelview. I am using Panelbuilder32. The Panelview and Logix 5000 talk without issue. I was under the impression that I could use the RS-232 port on the Panelview, and that the printer portion was switchable. I tried thru RS-232 as well with a straight and null connection, no go as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. RSLinx Lite 2.42 Build 18

I found it is easier to connect with a ethernet switch instead of 9300-rades. You could use any connect the panelview,logix 5000, and the 9300-rades to the switch and it should work fairly easy.

Pat