Converting 3 units of PanelView 1200 into RSView32

ckchew666

Hi,

We've got a customer who need to convert 3 running PV 1200 application into a RSView32 program.

Is there any direct conversion software to help on the graphic or do we need to redevelop everything again?

If the 3 PV1200 is on RIO, by replacing them with a PC running RSView32 (c/w PKTX), is there any changes in PLC programming side, especially on the BTW & BTR? I think YES :(

Anyone done this before please give some good advise :) thanks.

I think there is a conversion tool but I dont think it will automatically resize images.

Probably better starting again as the way tags are addressed is a lot different from Panelbuilder.

Similar Topics

Hi, Our PLC measures WATER FLOW RATE as an analog input. The PLC reads it as an integer value (D34) in the range 0-4000 as follows: Range...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I need a bit of help here with my math! I have to measure the conductivity of caustic in a line. Now what I have been given by the...
Replies
Views
I had thought this would be easy but it's turning out to be a hassle. We use a lot of the Biejer Exter HMI's (equivalent to Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom