Powerflex and devicenet I'm desperate!

pauly

I have a Rockwell powerflex 700h drive which I have fitted a devicenet comms card to. I am trying to give the drive a reference from a controllogix plc via a controllogix devicenet scanner.So far I have had little success. Does the reference come from dpi port 5 if via the dnet card on the drive? The output assembly for the drive is set to cmd/ref so I am assuming the reference value is the second output word in the output assembly of the scanner? Is it possible to change what data is polled to and from this drive?

Any help is greatly appreciated

DPI port 5 is the port for the comms card; the drive will only use this as the speed reference command if you have configured P090 - Speed Ref A Sel to 22 (DPI Port 5).