Allen-Bradley PLC 500 HELP!!!

EWORD

I am seeking some guidance in the art of programming the SLC 500, I have some formal training in PLC's; however I have only a modest amount of experience programming. Is there a software package that I can use to practice my craft, something that will let me know if I have made an error. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Eword,
As Bob recommended, the LogixPro software is first rate. The low cost allows you to have something that is quite useful and will let you practice most of what you need to become more proficient in programming. I use it exclusively in my PLC classes every term where I teach.

Similar Topics

Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
I have a network with 4 PLCs PLC1 is controllogix and PLCs 2-4 are compactlogix and they all need to communicate. The current way I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom