PanelView Plus 1500 Alarm Banner

JamesWSY

Hi..
I used Panelview Plus 1500 with DH+ to PLC-5/25 and set alarm triggered using bit type, 4 word, tag on RSView Studio is
::[PVP]B15:0,L4
Tag type analog with integer format, minimum tag is -32768 and maximum 32767.
I have a problem with no alarm banner displayed, no alarm list when an alarm triggered, no error message on PV+.
How to solve above problem? Any idea?
Thank you.
James

There seems to be a mismatch between the tag type selected and the tag you are using for alarms.

If the tag you are monitoring is a bit (or array), but the alarm trigger is set for value, I don't believe your alarm will trigger.

I suggest trying to set the alarm trigger to bit, as a starting point...

Rick

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Currently working on a project that requires a Panelview Plus 1500 to read a CSV File (recipe) from a network drive. The issue I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? I added one “Trend Object” on screen A in PanelView Plus 1500. Then configured “Refresh Rate”, “Buffer” ……and set up...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am onsite at a customer. They have a panel view plus 1500 that does not light up. The screen is always black. I am not very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom