need an idea how to retrieve parameters

plcnewbie

I need to know how to go about retrieving parameters from a powerflex drive that is on ethernet. I can get into the processor via the ip address and onto the backplane then i am just lost. any suggestions?

You'll need one of Rockwell's drive software packages. If you download the free version (Drive Explorer Lite) off the web, you can uplad, view and download parameters.

Similar Topics

I'm interested in developing a web page using Adobe’s Dreamweaver CS6. This webpage will "Connect" via Wi-Fi to our machine's PLC for acquiring...
Replies
Views
I have a percentage variable that is based on a hourly calculation. Each hour this percentage is updated and displayed on the HMI I have also...
Replies
Views
Just want to know if i can use a single inverter for 5 motors, i mean i will connect it in paraller connection but of course isolated with...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom