AB VersaView CE 700H replacement bulbs

diffy

I have a VersaView CE 700H (6182H-7BRH15B) that has recently gone out of warranty. The backlights have burned out or I am experiencing blindness. When I apply power (+24VDC) to the unit, all I get is a flashing red LED telling me that power is being applied. Any suggestions or help with bulb replacement kit part #s is greatly appreciated.

Chapter 6 of the User Manual illustrates the field-replaceable parts of the 6182H. The part number for the 7" model backlight is 2711P-RL7C.

I'm not certain that a flashing red light indicates power-up with a bad backlight... You're going to want to take this up with A-B technical support.

I've seen lots of things go wrong with PanelView Plus and VersaView terminals, but I still haven't seen a bad backlight.