Proximity sensor continued

boxhead

Thank-you everyone for your input on my last post on Proximity Sensors, it has been more than helpful and i have it working fine at the moment. One minor glitch is that when the first sensor operates, it indicates on citect fine but when i reset it the second sensor operates ( although you can reset it straight away on citect)I assume this is because the plc scan is quick enough to pick up the second sensor before it powers up. Would this be correct?

Once again thank-you for the help, i find this site very informative.Also has anyone got the last series of the plc update newsletter? As i switched providers a few months (about 5) back and forgot to change my email address here until recently.

If anyone has them could they email to

[email protected]

Cheers

Corey