Siemens Micromaster 440 AOP and Profibus

Prince

The question is very easy but important for me this time:

Is it possible to connect AOP Panel mounting for multi inverters Of MM440 simultaneously with Profibus Module?. If the answer is Yes can anybody tell me How?

The system disables the terminals 29-30 when I connect the Profibus Module.This will disable My AOP...

Can you clarify exactly what you want to do ?

You have an AOP with a panel mounting kit on USS used for start and speed control and you want to also use Profibus to do the same thing at the same time ?
Sounds like a job for BiCo , but please confirm.

Sorry If it was disappointing, not very much surprising for a guy disappointed this much.

The problem is this. in order to parameterize and monitor the drives in one project I did use AOP and no more. the speed control was not on Profibus. But that was a single AOP for multiple inverters. worked exactly as it must have.

This time I added some Profibus modules to the inverters but I lose the connection with the AOP. When I install the Profibus module. I don't know what kind of changes I must do in the configuration...

right ok now i understand what you want , you need to look at P719 and parameterize for BiCo , and I am trying to dig out a technote from Siemens regarding AOP and CB - I'll post it later